Users Online Now: 1,483 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 20,318
Pageviews Today: 38,698Threads Today: 20Posts Today: 197
12:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Holy COW! i've just learnt how to induce an """OBE"""!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just happend to me this afternoon, and i will of course try and give you a description of how to do this yourself! But its hard using the limited descriptions of the english languaage to describe such a thing clearly, but here it goes, and its not hard to do!!

Step 1.
Dont try to induce an OBE at your normal bed time, your mind has less resistance and control and you will just drift off to normal sleep. trust me.

Step 2.
During the day time, find some time to take a break, and do some reading or somthing that makes you tierd even though its not bedtime.
When you feel you can read anymore, lie down and relax like your going to take a nap.

Step 3. At some point you will find yourslef drifting in and out of wakefullness and unconciousness.
(what i feel is a kind of shifting sensation and like your dropping of the edge of a clif, i also experience my spirit? body snapping back and i jerk awake with a quick breath, or the sensation you just fell down a pot hole in a dream and you suddenly wake up).

Step 4. Now the feeling in step 3 is very important because you need to recognize this feeling. When you find your mind keeps getting to to the edge so to speak, and you get the feeling like your in an elevator that has just suddenly gone into free fall. What you need to do is Grab onto that feeling and EMBRACE it. Just dont be scared tell yourself you are absolutely going to get out of your physical body and when you feel yourself fall off the edge, just HOLD the feeling. Its not hard to do "honest", but its took me years to finally stubmle upon how to do this!

Just hold the feeling when your at the edge and all of a sudden your body will kind of tingle and within about a second or 2 you wont beable to feel any part of your body, you will be sucked out of it!

Step 5. At this point you may wonder whats going on, because you still have your eyes shut and you just feel numb. But its easy you are now out of body,, just will your mind open your eyes(its like your astral bodys eyes not your physical eyes) and to drift yourself away just a few feet, maybe out of your window for instance.

Step6. A this point you have succesfully achieved and OBE, and its a wonderfull immersive experience. You can see more clearly and you can fly and drift thru solid objects. Its an un mistakeable experience and very vivid.

Step 7. To get back, all i did was relaize that i wanted to get back to my body and i kind of forced myself back and tried to feel my body. Just put your mind back into your head and try to feel your arms and leggs and slowly wake up. Thats it.

This may sound like a load of nonsense but i assure you it does work! and it is real!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP