Users Online Now: 1,983 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 384,965
Pageviews Today: 610,863Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 3,043
07:40 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It's a blessing and a curse to be psychic. My whole internally system is in complete alert mode.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't eat and sleep for many days now but have plenty of energy. My third eye is wide open and I'm receiving lots of information. It's very saddening, but there is hope.

There is impending global doom around the corner, in fact right at our door steps. You don't have to be psychic to realize that, but this time there is no question about it. Doom is on and it's right here looking at us face to face.

Humanity has sunken so deep into darkness and is sinking deeper.
Death, evil, suffering and destruction everywhere. There is no place to hide.
Divine intervention and grace is the only savior.
In order to have access to that, open your hearts, be ready to work to help get humanity through the times coming.

Divine help and angels are standing by to help, but only to a certain extend. Humanity is due for a major correction. The universe has to restore order according to its laws because the threat of humanity destroying itself, the planet and beyond has grown too strong. No other species that ever lived on this planet has done so much damage, in such a short time and accelerating. Humanity is now being stopped in its tracks.

You will have to be very strong.

It is important to stay as calm and collected as possible. Focus on your family. be very loving towards each other. We don't know how long much time we have and how this will play all out.

But much loss is at hand, much loss to human life and damage to everything on this planet.

All we can do, for the ones who know what is meant is to raise your vibration and work energetically on turning the worst to come away, dissolving it, instilling peace and compassion in the ones who are instigating all of this and who are in commando central ready to unleash all this destruction and despair.

Peace, courage, love, divine protection and strength to all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP