Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,836,761
Pageviews Today: 2,543,714Threads Today: 622Posts Today: 11,813
07:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject There was a thread which asked (paraphrased), "What is a common characteristic among serial Killers?"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't find it to link it specifically. But the common characteristic they have in common is that they were on psychiatric medications. The conclusion was that the medications caused them to become serial killers.

I've been thinking. Is that putting the cart before the horse? The person is most likely psychotic and therefore on Anti-psychotic medications for this reason. Do you see where I am coming from here?

Why else would they be on them in the first place? You don't take a healthy person and subject them to the trials and tribulations of daily medications. The side effects are too numerous to count with one of them being death!

People are supposed to take these willingly. Some don't, some forget, some can't tolerate the side effects, some can't accept the disorder the list goes on and on but this leads to instability in the disorder on the person.

Suddenly going off these medications can have a profound effect on your brain. Just as you titer up you must titer down. Titering is when you start off low and get to optimum dosage.

More that anything, the Mentally Ill need the care they had before Regan closed many facilities down and the iII are now being handled by the police and the prisons.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP