Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject interview with Nobody
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an interview with the nobody sharing with us his ideas and his wisdom, lets start with it:

thank you for being with us and i welcome you in GLP, please lets start by introducing your self ?

i am no different than any of you, but i managed to surround my self with love and peace, taking away negative karma and replace them with positive karma, how? by soul meditation, patience, and even a small smile to a hard situation that could face you any moment in life. if you can give a small amount of love you can receive a big amount of passion from the others.

what is love means to you?

Love is my life, i live in love, i am in love, i am love.
love is power, love inside everyone of us, we should share it. don't hide your love, show it. say i love you to anyone, they will accept it with wide arms open.

whats your philosophy of life?

we came to life for a reason, we came to life to develop it, for good i hope, but if see evil, u can fix it.
try to learn from your mistakes in this life, experience it, taste it. it will make you stronger, a better person, stronger person. you will face alot of hard situation, consider it as a bliss. i could do a mistake, but i will prevent my children from doing it. sharing from experiences will make a better coming generation, generation live in peace. so why i came to life?.. to make it easier for children who will join us living in this wonderful life our ancestors built.

how can all mankind live in peace together?

its really not a hard thing, let us put all our hates aside and just meet in peace.
why go war? why death? it will create sorrow and pain to both sides in war, lets sit in table share technology that help our life to become easier, why we share technology of destruction! lets build nations with people live in happiness, together one hand against HATE.

whats the secret of your wisdom?

wisdom make us know when to heal ourselves or the others when in need.
be patient person, don't rise on anger for small things, analyse the problem and solve it with the power of mind.
dont judge any situation if you are angry, because anything you might say or give a decision would not be the right one.
If you can not suppress you feelings then choose the person you trust confident in being fair and inspires majority of your order.

what do you think about religions?

i believe religions came from higher souls to make order of peace for human beings, but sadly most of people use it now to separate our selves from the other group of people that have a different religion.
if we think a little who we are.. we will see that we are all same, we humans, we live in one planet, we share life.
lets share respect, lets take the good of our each religion and spread love.

any thing you want to say for your unbelievers?

i respect everyone one of them, i give them my love, its not wrong to have your own opinion, everyone have a right to his own belief. its a freedom, we all love freedom.

you got a lot of followers in glp what u want to say for them?

i want to give my bless to everyone one who believe in my existence in life, i want to give all my endless love to everyone in GLP, for being welcoming to my ideas in sharing peaceful life, i believe we can change world to a better place, and we can do it here in GLP. bless your good souls and thank you.

i want to thank the nobody for his precious time and thank you all for reading, god bless you all.

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP