Users Online Now: 2,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,291,378
Pageviews Today: 2,155,972Threads Today: 867Posts Today: 15,364
08:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Wtf , video of crazy feminist bounty hunters running around w/ pink guns & shoot's guy in his eye w/ rubber bullet !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These bitches are crazy ! After I saw this first video I checked out a few more and they definitly are certifiably nuts ! They are running around with all these non lethal waspons that hurt like hell and not using any resistance what so ever. They are even smiling and laughing most of the time while they do this shit. If they can't subdue a person with out shooting them multiple times with rubber bullets and mace & tazors then maybe they are in the wrong line of work. Most of the people they are terrorizing seem like good peole who might have gotten caught up in the system and these "ladies" are running around terrorizing and physically harming people and using stupid laws to justify their actions with big ol shit eating smiles on there faces . They really get off on this shit you can tell. She lit that guy up with rubber bullets at point blank range after they tazed him. They immediately attacked him to , they barley identified themselves and they look fucking crazy , I'd do the same thing if they approached me like that, bond or no bond , F those crazy B's!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP