Users Online Now: 2,032 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,304
Pageviews Today: 1,521,974Threads Today: 604Posts Today: 9,915
03:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What Happened To My Body When I Stopped Drinking High Fructose Corn Syrup.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First let me say that I have not fully escaped it yet since it is in so many foods but since most of our consumption of nutrients comes through drinking liquids I have cut out alot.

First. I lost a ton of weight immediately. I cut out ALL soda and fake juices which are juices with 2% juicy and a ton of High fructose corn syrup.

My legs below the knee were killing me and tightening up like crazy when I walked, this stoppd almost immediately when I stopped the High fructose corn syrup.

I replaced it with 100% juice or Water. I still drink sugar in coffee or tea but stopped buying the ready made tea.

A day or two after stopping my muscles would spasm like crazy all over my body and I would get painful cramps with the slightest movement. I hear that this is what heroin addicts go through.

It was scary as hell. I was very thirsty for water probably because I was not getting the water from the artificial juice and soda.

Drinking pure juice is expensive as hell and that is ad living in the wealthiest country in the world, America.

Americans blame themselves for being fat but no one stops to realize the increase in production of CHEAP highly processed,high salt foods that were not on the shelves in the 1970's and before that.

Americans need to be subsidized for healthy foods and I'm not ashamed to say it because if Oil companies and Big Agriculture can be subsidized then Americans should not be priced out of eating healthy.

Why didn't Bloomberg in NY go after companies who produce products mad with High Fructose corn Syrup, instead he went all Nanny State and tried to control the publics consumption.
But it begs the question: If these Drinks called "Sugary" drinks(Which actually have no Sugar in them) are so bad why are companies being allowed to used this fattening toxic sweetener?

Americans need to star thinking for themselves and stop letting Capitalism frame every debate.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP