Users Online Now: 1,846 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 696,399
Pageviews Today: 900,436Threads Today: 232Posts Today: 3,084
07:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to KNOW you are in control of your own mind. And how to ACHIEVE control if you are not. Read at your own Peril!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message KISS = Keep It Simple Stupid!

One of my favorite expressions. It tells me that you want a dumbed down version of what I am about to say. I understand you. I understand that. So here it goes...

First of all let us get a few things out of the way. I am advanced, many of you will not understand me, but a few may. It is to them that I speak and to the rest that I hope you can awaken to.

Your mind is like a computer booting up. It is controlled by an operating system. Most of your functions are basic and simple. Most of your programs are running in the background. What you call "Me" or "Myself" or "I" is the remaining computing power after all basic programs are running. You have an excess of computing power and so you think, and you feel. Without this excess you would simply "BE" and be completely what we call "Instinctual".

You is the part of you that is beyond your basic functions. It is the remaining power of your CPU. You are continually controlled by hormones and desires and wants. And yet you, struggle to maintain your needs.

If you want control, complete control, you first have to control your basic systems. Anything that deals with muscle memory is a good starter. This is why sports can be so good for the mind.

Yet complete control, or what is called in sports terminology as "The Zone" is outside of your grasp. Even if you were a top athlete in a competitive sport and were in the Zone, you would not be able to maintain it for longer than the length of that sport.

You wish to be in the zone all of the time. That is where you are in control.

Now, how to you control what appears to be random and out of control. Simple, you control it like a computer program. You reprogram your brain.

I suggest that if you wish to
Control your own mind
and
Know that nobody else is in control of you

that you do the following.

Learn basic logic and basic programming. Advanced programming is not necessary. Learn how simple it is to control your own self, your thoughts, your bodily functions.

For example. I program my brain to mostly block external signals that wish to enter my brain. It helps to visualize but basically my programming goes like this.

10 Block all external signals except those in which I focus.
20 goto 10

I imagine a bubble that is wrapped around myself that blocks me from anything I do not want to perceive.

What you should take away from this is that, as you are laying in bed, before you fall asleep, you can work on meditation, and on your internal programming. You can reprogram yourself at will. And you can choose to block whatever you do not want, and accept what you do.

You will be happier for this insight. Thank you, and you are welcome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP