Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Awakening... There are NO coincidences
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Everything DOES happen for a reason and despite what many people think, there are NO coinsidences.

Does anyone else here feel they have a higher purpose in life? A "greater calling". A feeling so deeply embedded in your soul that despite all rational thinking, it just has to be true?

That is what I feel.

All my life I have had the burden of not knowing what I wanted to do. I have had alot of "jobs' but nothing I felt so strongly about, prompting me to want to stick at them.

I'm 29 years old, self employed, just making enough to pay the mortguage on my farm. I struggle financially, but it does not worry me because I know that somehow, I am being "looked after"

I was brought up in a devout Christian faith, but from 14 years old onwards, after falling in with the wrong crowd, I lost that faith. Up until 3 years ago I was curtain that "this is all their is" But my life changed at that point.

I find it extremely difficult to socialize with the "normal population" It's not that I don't have time for anyone else, it's more the fact that the feelings I have are so incredibly strong, I feel that somehow I am on a different wave length to everyone else.

I know I'm not crazy or skitzophrenic, however people would tend to think otherwise when I tell them these things. All I know is that I am exactly where I need to be in life, all earthly posessions mean nothing to me. I feel I was put on this earth to help people. Not in the way of going to University, getting a degree and becoming a social worker but in the way that Something big is just around the corner. Something so big, that I as one individual, was put here to stand up against.

The rapture is coming, I hope Jesus does take me, but if I don't I know I will have the job of helping all the people I can who get left behind.

So my question to all you other nutters here who frequent GLP is: Who else feels this way?

PS. I expect a lot of ridicule and name calling as a result of this thread but as I said, nothing phases me :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP