Users Online Now: 1,035 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,332
Pageviews Today: 365,925Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 1,816
03:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any dream interpreter or knowledge of dreams?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From what I understand and have read, we all have numerous dreams a night, just not everyone remembers them. Well, I am one of those people who can very rarely remember dreams. I don't know why I can't remember any, I just don't. The thing that has been bothering me lately tho, is a reoccurring dream, that I remember, and it is constantly on my mind.

The dream starts off me standing in a field of some sort. Not recognizable. It's dark. Similar to a hillside in the country at nighttime but yet you can see the city from a distance. I recognize the city lights tho. It's the Ft. Worth skyline from where I live. I look up and see 3 objects. It looks like 2 reddish moons, and one big moon. (I say moon because this is the only way I can explain them, I'm by no means an expert on moons, planets etc.) Next it flashes to me still in the same area but closer, the light seems brighter. I'm on the phone with my Aunt... who passed away May 25, 2002. No telling what the conversation is, I can't tell what we're talking about. Everything goes quiet. I see something streaking towards Ft. Worth. Next, I hear my aunt screaming, the streak crashes into Ft. Worth, her scream grows louder, I can't make out what she said. Everything goes bright in the distance.... then I wake up.

Like I said earlier. I have no idea what this means, but I've been having the same dream for a little over a month now. I post this because I've noticed there are quite a few people with "knowledge" of dreams and interpretations.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP