Users Online Now: 1,855 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 365,694
Pageviews Today: 604,357Threads Today: 205Posts Today: 3,672
08:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the Overlord and this is one of the last messages.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been researching various sites like these and have come to the conclusion that we have won. Of the 99% of people who post sources are sources straight from us. It is really humorous considering that people actually think they are making a difference. You know in the movie where some young man argues, "I WANT THE TRUTH", and the official replies, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"? Well in reality that is correct.

No-one can handle it and live to tell the tale without being one of us. Everything you see and hear has been orchestrated to perfection. Some may say that we are the so called "Prophets" after all. If there is even a glimmer of hope left for the so called "human" race it is in the hands of a few people whom we have given some information subliminally, purposefully to see whether they can debunk us. So far they have failed miserably.

All I can say is that of the few we have let our existence known to, it doesn't even matter. We have realised with finality that nothing stands in our way.

You better pray to whatever God you believe in because your last hope has diminished. Soon Hell will become a living reality, like literally.

The Dark side have won it all from the beginning so it seems.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP