Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to make (and post) animated gif for GLP
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi,

I just learn it and I made a dozen of them. I will explain how I did it. First thanks tho the Vets GLPs who post here
Thread: A site or software to do animated gif? (Page 2)

They help me. So, this tutorial is from them also.

Software I use

1- Free Youtube Downloader (free on download.com)
2- Movie Maker 2.6 (windows live stuff)
3- Video to Gift Converter ( [link to www.leapic.com]
4- Gif Optimizer ( [link to www.leapic.com]
5- a Online website: [link to www.online-image-editor.com]

Alright to the ABCs..

Animated gift are made from various manner, one smooth is from video (this tutorial).

1- Find a theme you would like your animated gif to do. Ill use my example. I wanted several fuck you finger animation. I youtube that and found that video ( [link to www.youtube.com] was perfect.
I used FREE-YOUTUBE-DOWNLOADER to get the video.

2- I used Movie Maker and input the video into it. I check the scene I wanted. I stop at where I want the video to be. Clip it, play it, stop at the end of the section. clip for the end. I had a 2-6 sec video. Saved it into a movie on my desktop.

3- I open Video to gift Converter and click open file and choose the video I just made. Then convert into gif and save it.

4- I open gif optimizer, loead the gif I made and optimize it then I save it. That reduce the size of the gif, GLP accept only smilies under 200k.

5 - I go the the website, upload the gif and work with the tool (crop, resize, add text etc) to make it suitable for GLP and my need.

6- if you are a member, click on the left of GLP "Custom Smilies" and upload your picture. there u go.

Example I made in less then 2 hrs for my first time.

:sweetfuckyou::gfu::bikefu::beanfu::wolffu::chimpfu:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP