Users Online Now: 1,875 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 475,779
Pageviews Today: 780,063Threads Today: 265Posts Today: 4,966
09:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Boxed meals for the apocalypse. (Post your favorite brands!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, in a survival situation a good meal can really help ones moral. Overall it's your willingness to continue on that will keep you alive. So, storing away some comfort foods could really make the difference between life and death. In our world today, boxed foods aren't necessarily good for you. But, if there was a major food shortage tomorrow, or the world completely went to shit. Your dietary needs would completely change. The sodium in the boxed meals could really help you. Especially if you spent a long day sweating and working in the field.

In my survival stash I keep a variety of boxed meals. Most of them are rice meals. My favorite brand is Zatarain's their jambalaya isn't bad. And I highly suggest you give it a try. What are some of your favorites?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP