Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus Stops Alien Abductions!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many gov shills and God haters will attack this information but anybody that watches the video in this article I wrote will see the evidence and eye witness testimony for themselves. It's now clear and we have the evidence - Aliens are the Fallen Angels of the Holy Bible. We have over 400 documented cases with people stopping Alien abductions in the name of Jesus!

[link to www.project.nsearch.com]

Steven Greer and ALL others in the UFO field that are hiding this FACT will now be fully exposed for censoring this very important information! Steven Greer says the aliens are your buddies when in fact the aliens work for Satan and are demons! Even thinking about Jesus when some of these people were paralyzed stopped the abduction!

If these guys were coming from other galaxies then WHY would they care about Jesus? Jesus Christ has the power over demons who are the aliens! I have other evidence from Ed Slade - Area 51 Scientist linked in the article also.

We have the proof now! I need Christians to spread the word to all the new agers that have been deceived!

Here's the article and video from Joe Jordan a MUFON state section investigator who has collected this information. He never asked for this! He found the truth - if you ever get abducted then just ask Jesus for help! Jesus will help all those that believe in him. Those that believe in Jesus will never de! God bless all you Christians that are spreading the word on GLP!

[link to www.project.nsearch.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP