Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Urgent read on event soon to unfold on Earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a message to warn everyone to be prepared for a serious situation that is very grave. As we have many times before been through changes and catastrophies on our world, this is going to be very dramatic due to the large population increase, especially on our coastal communities. I am a scientist and enineer for a very large organization that is intensely watching the skies and earth for certain "events" already unfolding before us for the last several years. As you know since the great tsunami event our techtonic structural system has been degrading at an alarming rate. There are massive "stress" areas along our Pacific and Atlantic regions that are causing a very llarge number of extrodinary readings from many stations across the globe. What i mean by extrodinary is that never before in recording history have we had this amount of readings go "off the scale" at the magnitude it has gone off at. It is very pressing that I urge you all in coastal areas and those that are not to spread the word. PLEASE be prepared. We have over 250 models of every situation possible and not only is every outcome catastrophic but also imminent and very very soon. In simpler terms you blow up a baloon, you know if it keeps inflating, you know eventually its going to pop; you just don't know exactly when. Unfortunatley the balloon on our planet is not stopping. The pressure has been constantly increasing, and there has been no rest whatsover. Eventually for every action there is a reaction and afterall Earth is not solid and does have a breaking point. That point is going to be reached, and it will. Do not listen to reports that this will happen in 1 million years or 5,000 years. We are talking in our near future. I cannot urge you enough to heed the caution I am giving you. PLEASE take care of your loved ones as you will NOT get any help from authorities or the media. USGS and several other organizations have the right to pull readings if they are "off the wall" to examine them, which is the reason for "blackouts" or any type of system down screen you may get from a particular station. The readings are just simply pulled from the list. I tell you know the readings are absolutely amazing. Another thing I want to touch on is the upcoming comet event in May. This is just a small amount of information I have been able to obtain from a coexisting organization we work with. Certain "officials" have met and our extremely concerned about this comet. Activity has also been dramatically changing in its structure. For an unknown reason "scientist" cannot explain the circumstances "yet", however this object has begun breaking up in many pieces, another event which is new to this object. Acoording to several idividuals this comet has broken up into several large pieces. Possibly three main pieces are being held together at the nuclei. The situation is this; The comet will not get catrostrophically close to Earth however Earth is going to be the biggest and closest gravitational pull on this comet. If what the "scientist" say is true and this object has broken up into three large pieces, It is very possible that this can greatly increase the chance of a sigular or multiple impact. Again this subject was brought up due to the events on Earth taking place and how fragile we are at the moment. So there we scenarios brought up of any possible co-events that may rapidly degrade our situation here on Earth. The most researched was the comet/impact scenario. This raised MANY eyebrows in the community. I can only surmize that this event is imminent due to the nature of the briefings, meetings, and modeling. Usually when models, let me reprase this, when THIS many models are requested concering the same ingredients, it usually means that those ingridients WILL be the factors. I can only say that you need to be prepared in everyway possible. This event will be monument!

URGENCY is every bit important. Be well, Be safe, and god bless. I pray for all of us.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP