Users Online Now: 1,761 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 985,455
Pageviews Today: 1,638,821Threads Today: 664Posts Today: 10,955
04:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ILLUMINATI PROVEN through Sandy Hook, Card Game, and Boston Massacre!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY READ!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The video itself is only for the picture because GLP wouldn't let me upload a photo without subscribing, probably will soon...

Alright people, we need to have a little talk (Please Fact Check This). It may not be the 5th of November, but the anonymous quote "Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I know of no reason why gunpowder, treason should ever be forgot…" is appropriate for this situation. Don't tune out, look at these cards. You see the infamous 9/11 card from the "Illuminati" card game. Next to that is a card that says "Joggers" and reads

"No one ever suspects a harmless jogger... group gives +2 on any Assasination attempt. This group may not be destroyed." +2 means that there is more sympathy involved, who would want to hurt a jogger?

The 9/11 card says "Play this card at any time to give +10 Power or Resistance to any group you control." This means that they were able to give both power and resistance to the Middle East by blaming them for the attacks. Yes, the Middle East seemed to openly invite the idea that they did it, but that's because they looked at it as a position of power to be able to instill terror in us, mainly because our government CONTROLS them, just as the card reads. If you don't believe we knew about 9/11, google "William Cooper" and try to figure out why he died shortly before, please. There was even a TV show that aired around the time of his death that showed a high ranking Air Force official explaining to a lower officer why any radical or occupied group in the world would jump up to claim having killed so many Americans. There is much more to be known, but watch "Loose Change" for this one if your still questioning it.

The next card is "NEW WORLD ORDER: World War Three", basically describes the war and says the card replaces any "Yellow NWO" card in play, possibly meaning that it throws out any "treaties" or "Yellow flags"... I'm personally not entirely sure, but I have been ranting and raving about both World War III and the New World Order since January when I first realized Sandy Hook was entirely pre-planned (see my blog at Thread: Are these the Sandy Hook children as babies featured on the news in 2006? and start with the second video if you still don't believe it, video is only 5 minutes). Anyways, go ahead and look up Joe Biden, your loving Vice President's speech from a few weeks ago, he says the primary goal is a NEW WORLD ORDER, at the beginning of his speech.

Really, go read this blog and check out the youtube channel attached to it if you don't believe about Sandy Hook. Start with the map video and you should get it. [link to www.cusec.org]

The card "Conspiracy Theorists" says "This powerless and much-mocked group is prized by the Illuminati, because their ravings often contain useful ideas. While you control this group, you may have one extra Plot card in your hand at all times." This card says it ALL. You could say I'm "powerless" because conspiracy theorists are very much mocked. Fact: go into google and type in "conspiracy theorists" it will autofill "are idiots, are nuts, are annoying"... Also Fact: If you type "Sandy Hook" into google it will autofill "conspiracy, hoax, fake"... You see they set up a system where they define what is credible and what is not through a very advanced monopolization on oil, the medical system, the media, colleges, and recently many government organizations through similar staged events throughout history combined with an amazing amount of money, coordination, and knowledge. This can be proved, but only if the conspiracy theorists are not all "mocked." There is a lot of disinformation being thrown at us, and this sends all types of people with very little understanding of the broader topic off searching through the hidden clues, such as the map in my video. This causes the entire group to look insane and be ridiculed. Today for example, somebody photoshopped a picture of the principle of Sandy Hook into a screen capture of a news video, in attempt to get more people to see what was really going on at the Marathon. This got thousands of posts across the internet, which is disinformation being spread. I personally told a usually reliable source that they need to start fact checking or stop posting. I can show you a lot about the race, but most of it is posted on my Facebook.

The card's reference to them being the Illuminati's prized possession is also very meaningful. What the man pictured is doing is literally what I've spent my last three months doing, having no idea these events were hoaxed before hand, only a general interest in pyramid theory and was skeptical of the Colorado shooting. I actually drew a giant cartoon of something very similar a few weeks ago, but it was more of a "Matt Groening" type of cartoon with my own twists. The figure this man is showing shows 4 children. Sandy Hook still is not proven to be a complete hoax, only a drill gone live with mass manipulation - there is plenty of possibility that real people were affected, you can see Newtown natives on youtube complaining that well organized Anti-gun groups specifically made for Newtown emerged out of nowhere immediately after the shooting. These children could represent the 4 main players, or it could be representative of the children in general, but I am about to simply show how there is some credibility the recent spike in pyramid theory, but the point is that all of the people that really have done their research and PROPERLY EVALUATED the wrong theories from the provable theories will tell you that there are multiple ways to get from Sandy Hook to the traditional pyramid theory, such as the graph shows. This is what my cartoon was about, and it was basically a crazier version of this guys map that basically mocked the system and showed how our society has grown to diminishes true thinkers through the complex workings evolving since the 1820's and the monopoly on oil right here by the Erie Canal.

If you look into "God Code Matrix of 188" and his theory of Ley Lines, which he has been using to ACCURATELY predict earthquakes for quite some time now, it has been proven that these lines are harness points for energy and key points to tectonic plate movement. The "Gotham City" map featuring "Sandy Hook" is actually very important to both the seismic events currently happening and to the all of the events that have been staged or controlled by this group over the last year.

CUSEC ( [link to www.cusec.org] was started be FEMA a few years ago because they have recently come to understand the same type of theories that God Code is talking about.

CUSEC was started because earthquakes around the globe over the past few hundred years have proven to involve a very complex pattern. In 1811-182, the NEW MADRID FAULT experienced the what they believe were 7.0-8.0 Magnitude earthquakes. CUSEC is planning drills and coordinating events just like those that people have claimed go live, such as Sandy Hook or the Boston Marathon. The idea here is that the cycle of MAJOR TECTONIC MOVEMENT is about 400-500 years, and based off of the activity in the New Madrid Fault and SINKHOLES over the past 25 years, they now believe that the New Madrid Fault is about to experience the 400 year MAJOR quakes, as opposed to the observed smaller 200 year cycle.

All of CUSECS finding have been proven and connected by independent researchers over the past few years, but they're not letting the public know because there WILL be casualties, and they're more worried about their precious infrastructure than the "workers" the Rockefeller family is so famous for creating.

Finally, if you were to look at my facebook wall from Dec, 15-16, you would see how much I've been ranting and raving about the bottom 4 cards happening, but I haven't looked into this game at all until I saw the Jogger's card. At the marathon there were live drills being announced shortly before the explosions, bomb sniffing dogs, and the Boston Globe even sent out two tweets saying that there would be controlled explosions that day, before it happened. The Boston Globe was also the one to catch the live footage of the first bomb and had the most comprehensive stories. This was immediately seen as a BLATANT false flag event, most likely in support of the current CISPA bill which is all about invading our personal privacy. After all - they did shut down all phone signals in the area after the explosions to prevent remote cell phone detonation of other bombs. Even the family guy episode from last month that many "conspiracy theorists" personally recorded because it's content seemed "off" shows Peter Griffin winning the Boston Marathon by driving through the finish line in his car, hitting people in the process. The entire episode featuring this is about Peter becoming a Muslim and Joe using him to predict a false flag event. Later in the episode, Peter set off TWO BOMBS one after another with ONE phone call.

There are many more coincidences throughout this such as that the Sandy Hook survivors were sitting next to the first bomb and that the winner of the race was from Kenya, which is where many conspiracy theorists will tell you as a fact Obama was born in, but the facts from today and these cards should tell you a lot about what needs to be done if you would like to avoid other tragedies such as Boston and a totalitarian New World Order.

These are links to the full set of cards for the game and some analysis.
[link to usahitman.com]
[link to www.illuminatiagenda.com]

Fact check me, I Dare You.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP