Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have cancer
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's Lymphoma ...the good kind that can be cured we hope.

And it's big. It's 17 cm and inside my belly. The full pathology report has not come back yet and had the needle biopsy done Friday after I was admitted into the hospital.

I appreciate pregnant women a lot more now. When you have a big mass in your belly it really is hard to get comfortable.

It hurts. It takes up a lot of room in there and takes some good meds to keep the pain back. It felt like my back was on fire and a grenade went off in my stomach. I would rather have another kidney stone this hurt so bad.

I've had to have 3 units of blood as well because my hemoglobin was down to 6.9. and 2 iron infusions.

It's too big to operate on because it's wrapped around my stomach and small intestine.....looks like I had lap band surgery to my stomach it's so small. They have to shrink it to see what is the next step.

Biggest tumor I've ever seen and many the doctors have ever seen.

I'm scared and bored and GLP has been my home for years. I've not been posting much lately because the truth is I've been sick.

Just FYI, I had been swimming for 4 months and lost 32 lbs when this came about. I eat healthy, its just one of those things I don't understand. I started my first dose of Chemo last night and didn't sleep any and feel pretty wired.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP