Users Online Now: 1,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 146,883
Pageviews Today: 228,309Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,289
02:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Does anyone know any Conspiracy Theorist Diehard Lawyers? I need one.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't post names.

I have a plan that needs to be written up in legalese. We'll all benefit from the plan. Every person on Earth.

This would be for the US. Preferably California, but I guess I can travel further.

This should be a lawyer you know well. You should know them personally, on a first name basis. Hopefully they are your good friend. Actually...optimally, it would be you, yourself!

The best type of lawyer would be one I can trust to not reveal my involvement or even his/her involvement. This means they really need to be a conspiracy theorist and they need to feel passionate about fixing this country. Also, it's a bill, so someone who has experience writing bills would be great.

I can pay, but hopefully we'll agree about the plan so much and feel as passionate about it that he/she will go pro bono, or at least halfsies.

If you hook me up with the right person (by introducing us in person), I will throw a kegger party for you at your house or one of your friend's places - except if you're outside the continental US, younger than 21, or in Utah (cuz I don't think you guys can do that very easily). If you don't want a kegger party then we can figure something else out. We should party though. It would be party worthy.

Now's the time to fix crap and celebrate for doing so!
Help me out, guys! I need to know there's support out there, or else I won't even be able to trust my own plan. It requires some collaboration and passion from people just like you...so, if I can't see that here, I won't expect to see it later, as the plan depends on.

...Lastly, everything will be legal about this plan. It's just that a few people won't take kindly to it and I don't want them countering the release of my plan before I get the bill written up properly. So...anyhow... I hope someone can find the right person.

Now...how should I have you contact me? Any suggestions? This thread will kinda disappear quickly if people don't post...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP