Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are they watching?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last Friday I walked into the workplace lunchroom to make a coffee. One of my fellowette co workers is in there microwaving her lunch. She turns to me, and out of the blue, says that she believes the Boston event is not what it seems.
She is not a person who says these things, more interested in what Kim Kadrasian or other Hollywood stars are up to.
So I agree with her and pass on what I have read and viewed on this site as well as others.
Conversation went on for awhile and it seemed this young lady was becoming aware of what may or may not be going on in the world. Was happy to see it!

Today comes along and our conversation returns to what may or may not of happened in Boston. I brought up the Saudi that Glenn B was talking about and some other oddities in the case.
As I was walking out of the office she calls me back to tell me of an incident that occurred after our Friday conversation.
She had email a friend of hers and in the email said that she didn't believe that the brothers were truly behind the bombings. A few minutes after she sent the email the company phone rings. She picks it up and it is a newscast talking about the Boston event. No actually person talking, just the newscast.
She thought it was me screwing around with her, she placed the call on hold and came looking for me. Finding that I had left work to get lunch she got another employee to listen to the call, still reporting through the hold.
So she hangs up, totally freaked out.

I told her today that the government is always listening or reading what citizens say now, KEYWORDS hers being Bombing!

Just throwing it out there!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP