Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The two witnesses in different books
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE VISION:

To join back together the lost 10 tribes with the 2 tribes that Make up geographical Israel today

Israel was one whole nation and was called the "firstborn son of God". Then it became divided after King Solomon

Judah and benjamin made up the southern kingdom

The other 10 tribes made up the northern kingdom

When the southern kingdom and the northern kingdom become joined again both houses will become one and be called "Israel my firstborn son"

Same story as Adam and Eve Eve was always in Adam but was brought forth from Adam.

The 2 separated and then joined to produce the physical temple

In the end Adam and Eve are separated but will join after the furnace of affliction and come into union to produce a spiritual kingdom from the physical kingdom they started in the beginning

Adam and Eve are the firstborn son of God just as the nation of Israel though in a separated state right now will be considered the "firstborn son of God" the masculine and feminine joined

Key
Blue = witness representing king side of Jesus
Pink = witness representing priest side of Jesus
Yellow = both witnesses working together

You see the 2 witnesses in the volume of the book:
Adam Eve
Moses Aaron
Enoch Elijah
Zerubbabel Joshua

The stories in the bible of each of these people and many more represent parts the 2 witnesses will play in the endtimes

When The word says I will send you Elijah before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord that is the office that will be displayed at that time. The office of Elijah

And yet the Elijah office will also turn into the Aaron office and the Joshua office and the Eve office a these are all the priestly sides

The office of Enoch will also turn into the office of Moses and the office of Zerubbabel and Adam..etc

Both sides will have many roles between Them and we know the first role will be the coming of the Elijah office to give the people the chance to repent before judgement comes

dividedkingdom

This will be a backwards exodus from the One in moses time

The lost 10 tribes(northern kingdom) went into captivity by the assyrians and never returned to their land

135 years later the other 2 tribes the southern kingdom went into captivity by the babylonians

The southern kingdom did regroup and are the 2 tribes that make up geographical Israel today

I believe the lost 10 tribes are in the land of milk and honey just as God promised they would be which is the United States the nation that has all the riches of the world

Those lost 10 tribes people have turned their land of milk and honey into a land of EGYPT(full of idols) and have turned away from God

God will take those lost 10 tribe people out of the Egypt they have created kicking and screaming because those people love their houses, cars , electronics...etc more than they love God

So God will take them out of the country using the enemy to overcome them take them out of the land of milk and honey into the desert, into slavery for 42 months until they become a holy people again

Then God raises up the Moses and Aaron type(two witnesses) to lead the people and teach them righteousness and to divide the sea once again so the jews will know this is the moshiach they have waited for and all will be led back to Jesus and Israel will be one again and be called the "Israel my firstborn son"

solomons pillar

Article from 2011:
During our Bible study tour of Egypt this past week, we visited the two suggested sites of the Israelites crossing. The most compelling archeological find is the above pillar that was placed by Solomon to be a memorial of the Israelite crossing led by Moses. The day at the sight is quite fun as we pull out our Bibles and discuss the various geographical markers. The pillar itself has had the etchings removed. Isaiah 19:19 states “In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border. ” Could this pillar be that monument?

Explorer Ron Wyatt in 1984 wrote that there was a matching pillar was found on the other side of the Gulf in Saudi Arabia. On the Saudi pillar were Hebrew inscriptions that included the words, “Mizraim” (Egypt), Pharaoh, Moses, death, water, Yahweh, Solomon and Edom.

The name of the place where the pillar is placed is called Nuweiba, or Nuwayba, short for Nuwayba al Muzayyinah which means “waters of Moses opening.” For those of you who enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving there are remains of chariots and wheels under water at the site too. A Bible-based study tour of Egypt is critical to see sites that are important to the Jewish and Christian faith

Isaiah19:

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one(two witnesses), and he shall deliver them.

Notice 2 pillars one on left side and one on the right side of the crossing:

jachinboaz

exodusmap

This is showing a 2nd exodus if you read it as it says second time and as it was.(highlighted below

Isaiah 11:
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.

NEXT VERSE PARTING OF THE SEA A SECOND TIME
15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.

16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

When the jews see this they will know that this is the moashiach they have waited for and the 2 witnesses will lead the jews to Jesus for salvation and ALL OF ISRAEL WILL BE JOINED BACK TOGETHER and the OLIVE TREE WILL BE ONEZechariah 3

Key:
One witness is a "Priest" and one witness is a "King"

Pink/violet = "Priest"
Blue = "King"
yellow = "both king and priest working together"

King James Version (KJV)

3 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.

4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

6 And the angel of the Lord protested unto Joshua, saying,

7 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.

8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the Branch.

9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

10 In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Zechariah 4

King James Version (KJV)

4 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.

2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?

5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.

10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Zechariah 6

King James Version (KJV)

6 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.

9 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

10 Take of them of the captivity, even of Heldai, of Tobijah, and of Jedaiah, which are come from Babylon, and come thou the same day, and go into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah;

11 Then take silver and gold, and make crowns, and set them upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

14 And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the Lord.

15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the Lord, and ye shall know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP