Users Online Now: 1,913 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 714,194
Pageviews Today: 945,067Threads Today: 258Posts Today: 3,796
08:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Earthquake + Nuke Dream. SoCal. NK. April 27th?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message At some point when I was age 6 - 10, I had a dream. It impacted me enough to have drawn a picture of what I saw the morning after I had it. The picture is at my parent's house, so I won't be showing it to you right now...

In my dream I was in Ventura, Ca (where I live), and most of what I remember of the dream was one or more nukes going off near the Channel Islands - right off the coast - about 12 miles away. I was up at "The Cross" in Ventura - a scenic spot with a Cross atop a hill in downtown Ventura. Overlooking the scene, I saw the water seem to evaporate, along with a nuke going off. In the picture I drew, it was an image of me looking out across the water, and you can see the reflection of a mushroom cloud in my eyes. Kinda freaky to look at the picture now, knowing I was so young when I drew it...
(Hope the link works...just pictures from the cross)
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

There are several islands off the coast right there. These are Anacapa, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, and San Miguel. Between those islands and Ventura's coast, there is a deep underwater canyon.

I learned several years ago from my geology professor at Ventura College, that there is a huge underwater fissure along the island side of the canyon. He said that the fissure has many geologists concerned that it might rupture completely, and this would create an underwater avalanche. Underwater avalanches can easily create a tsunami. He said that if this one went, the tsunami would most likely be very large. Also, being that it is only tens of miles away, the tsunami would arrive almost instantly.

So, that's not good. It could explain some of the missing water in my dream though. Perhaps I was seeing a pre-tsunami scene, with water being swallowed up by some huge crack, or the water was simply displaced in another way from the crack/earthquake/whatever.

Next, we have 2 military bases out here. We have Port Hueneme and Pt. Mugu. There are rumors that there may be some fun government toys out there on the islands - the kind that goes boom. I've also heard in the same rumors that the upkeep of these toys is not so great. Old tech or something. I don't know if any of that is real, or if it's just some dumb kids that made up the story, but looking at pics of Kim-Jong U.N.'s targets in the US, it seems like they put some pretty big markers over the islands....

Anyhow, if a big earthquake happens and the tech is not so good on those old toys, I suspect that they could produce some mushroomy consequences. Also, the fissure will probably rupture - either from the quake or from the toys.

Same goes if it is hit by NK or something. The fissure will probably rupture, and the toys might go off. Just a hunch, but I've had this hunch for nearly a decade now.

There's all kind of crazy going on right now, so that may be adding to my fear that something like this could happen soon....but I really do feel that something is going to happen soon. Especially within this "Week of Manifestation".
I wrote about that here, you might want to read:
Thread: Upcoming "Week of Manifestation", April 25th - May 2nd, and what I see becoming Manifest

Again, I have a real weird feeling about my birthday, the 27th. I'm seeing a bunch of April 27th threads out there, too. One of them talks about a Nuke drill in LA on the 27th? I glanced at it, but it looks like people have dismissed it already:
Thread: LA Nuke Drill on Apr27,any connection to Facebook Nuke Memorial Page for Apr28?

Now, I do not think that something like this would be a FF, unless we're just handing a portion of the country over to a different nation. I say this because we have a lot of important military assets here in Ventura County, and I don't think they would want to sacrifice these assets...unless they're dumping the property completely anyway and so they have no immediate use for these assets.

Anyhow, this wasn't my only nuke/tsunami or nuke/evaporation dream. I've had many. Unfortunately, the other things in my dreams have pretty much come to pass in reality - strange associations, events, visuals, etc... I feel like there's not much left to these dreams but the apocalyptic portion.

Kinda freaked out. Hoping it happen on my barfday - or any day for that matter.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP