Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,022,053
Pageviews Today: 1,899,134Threads Today: 915Posts Today: 16,564
08:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Any connection between some of this weeks threads? (week of manifestation, ufo crash drill, LA nuke drill, etc.)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This week there have been a lot of interesting posts that have caught my attention. there have been a few threads about celebrities leaving LA, an LA nuke drill, a big event scheduled for this Sunday the 28th (I believe those threads are all by buttercup) as well as a UFO crash drill scheduled for the 27th, and a very well done thread about this week being the "week of manifestation" from april 25th-may 2nd. Now I am not saying theres gonna be a nuke in LA or a UFO crash in Idaho, but I do think something big is gonna happen this week/weekend. I would just like to know what some of you guys think about all of this. If you factor in the rising tensions with Syria today, it can make for an interesting connection, also reinforcing that the lockdown of Boston was a practice run for Martial Law, just a few days before disaster may strike, putting Martial Law into effect for real and nation wide. Again, just wanna hear what some of you guys think...
banana

Thread: "Escape from Los Angeles"-A Massive List of Hollywood Elite Selling Homes and Fleeing California (update: just listed) and more....
Thread: Earthquake + Nuke Dream. SoCal. NK. April 27th?
Thread: Be aware FEMA is supposed to have a Zombie UFO Crash Disaster Drill in Idaho on April 27th!
Thread: I had a disturbing dream. I saw a nuclear explosion in an unknown city on April 28th.
Thread: Upcoming "Week of Manifestation", April 25th - May 2nd, and what I see becoming Manifest
Thread: April 25, 2013 = Moon Doom!
Thread: April 23-30 2013 I have a strong feeling something unprecedented is going to occur between those dates
Thread: Leaving LA???
Thread: INSIDE SOURCE: Obama fake staged shooting at White House Correspondent Dinner on April 27 me tel u now thread
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP