Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject People Predictions As Of April 27, 2013 "me tell u"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Does anyone remember the “me tell u” thread?

I know there is another thread about “me tell u”, but there are so many comments that anything of importance gets lost. Plus, there is a misconception of when all of the 100 predictions took place, the entity wrote these between 1994 and 1999, not 2008 or 2009 as some posters have said. The comment about Obama was made in the nineties when no one knew anything about Obama, he was not a candidate or the President, or even a political figure. I have taken out all the references to people and listed them below, with their current status of of April 27th.

PEOPLE

The entity said "Obama accident before April 27". That in itself doesn't mean that he is correct, but, if the entity was only able to see a headline, it could be important. (This comment was made because the Twitter hacker said on April 23rd that there was some type of explosion at the White House and Obama had been hurt.) Note: why would anyone, much less an entity, bring up Obama in the same context as Sharon, Mandela, Bush, Thatcher, Cheney, Putin back in the nineties when Obama was an unknown?

Notes that Ariel Sharon will demise before May 15. As of now, he is 94, still in a coma. But what is interesting here is recently, a media reported that he was dead, which was later confirmed to be a hoax.

Notes that Nelson Mandela will demise before May 15. Mandela just got out of the hospital again, he is 72. And the same here, a TV news station in Africa reported recently that he had died and posted his obituary.

So, all 3 comments that the entity made about Obama, Sharon and Mandela involved an accident and a demise. And all 3 were reported in the media all around the time frame the entity mentioned. Whether or not the entity made an accurate prediction, he was commenting on what he “saw”.

Notes that “Thatcher will stroke before May 15”. Margaret Thatcher had a stroke and passed away on April 8, 2013.

Notes that "old Bush will very sick before May 15." Everyone knows about Bush, Sr. who was recently in the hospital very sick for an extended period.

Notes that “Putin missing before May 15, many people worry, do crazy things”.

Notes that Dick Cheney will demise before June 15. He is now 72 and had a heart transplant 1 year ago.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP