Users Online Now: 1,850 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 624,766
Pageviews Today: 1,063,206Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 6,552
10:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Remote Viewing?!?! Tell me what you think...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So this happened in 2003 when I was 10 years old. It was spring afternoon and I was taking a shower. I usually stay quite a while showering because it makes me feel relaxed and that day I was very relaxed, when suddently it hit me. I saw quick pictures of a truck, a bus, parts of metal, the picture of a journalist presenting breaking news about an accident. I also saw general pictures of the place of the supposed accident happend ( a place nearly 200 km from where I live, which is in Athens and place we always pass through our way to my fathers village every summer). I had witnessed an accident between a bus full of passengers and a truck carring something heavy, probably metal or something similar to it. For some reason I was sure people were dead.

All that happened in a glimpse of a second. The funny thing is that I was emotionally detached from what I had just saw, something I wasn't expecting from my 10-year-old self. I finished my bath and headed towards the living room where my mother was, to ask her if she saw anything on TV about an accident in " a place full of trees and a lake or something" (yada yada ya... I didn't remembered the name of the place at the time, when I descripted it to her she told me the name). Anyway, she said no, I said "Well it's gonna take an hour or so for the cameras to get there" and moved on to her room, to watch TV and wait for the news.

We had a little argument on me having a big imagination, but after an hour guess what? An accident did happened the same way I had it in my mind, the same place, involing a truck and a bus, people dead, the same reporter I imagined announcing it on the breaking news.

A few years ago I saw a reference for the place where it happened on wikipedia, I don't know how to write the place in english (because it's in greek :P) and I'm afraid to do so thinking that some greeks in glp may be relatives to one of the dead so I really have to think about it and post the name of the place or the actual date when that happened.

Apart from that ( and ofc hoping that you believe me) what do you think that was? I read a couple of years before about remote viewing and the examples of their experience sounded similar to mine. Did you faced anything similar?

Btw sorry sorry for my english. hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP