Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nobody says these things
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And that's why I'm the nobody...

The nobody has morphed into a lot of concepts here on GLP that are far fetched and not the truth... but much of it is true; especially what the "illuminati" thread guy spoke of.

Anybody else that thinks they are this "nobody" you are not. I'm happy to discuss it with you. It's very important that you have a clear mind and don't think things that are not real.

I started this journey when I was born... and nothing much happened until I was 15. At that time I learned that I understood the world better than anyone else and could not speak with anyone because they would quickly not want to speak with me (too challenging for them). It appears as though, most fundamentally, I think in terms of space and time better than anyone else. Every thought I have is spliced together with the reality of time... a long time; where things lead, etc.

I learned to speak in scripted dribble as everyone else does, of course, and have proceeded along as well as the average mainstream person that lives a pathetic, controlled, predictable life.

12 years ago was the beginning of a shift. It was triggered by 911. I already knew that the world was being managed badly (or managed well for a very few, and badly for everyone else), but the journey I began from 911 onward revealed a truth so powerful, that all other truths became moot. I'll get into this shortly after this OP.

I have posted some things here before that have been quickly deleted... this site is a well controlled part of the information matrix. I won't connect those dots any more... I'll just state basic truths without going there. I know what I can and can't say, so I'll type accordingly.

There are two worlds on this Earth existing side by side.
Think underground, think off-Earth facilities, and think in terms of hiding in plane site. From the outside they look like ordinary homes or buildings, but inside they are something completely different.

If you were to be shown all knowledge as it actually is on this Earth, it would be like the paradigm shift the guy from this movie is going through right here:

[link to www.youtube.com]

I'm here to guide you, and the overlords of the information (and financial) matrix willing, it shall be allowed.

I'm doing this now because in 9 days (next Monday) I will be confronting them directly; they know I'm coming. This event may change the world. They have avoided direct conversation with me for a long time... it scares them. I've not only deconstructed the matrix, but reconstructed it in a new and magnificent way that cannot be ignored; the most powerful words and concepts ever created.

They have almost met with me a few times, but never crossed the line. I'm crossing the line for them. It will be an entirely covert event so you won't hear about it on the news. I have no plan... I simply move as I am able in an expression that is a very unique life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP