Users Online Now: 2,046 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,364,099
Pageviews Today: 2,258,823Threads Today: 854Posts Today: 15,370
09:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: OBAMA KILLED YOUR GRANDMA Obama screws Senior care employees and kills economy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To the GNC regional sales rep----I think all business owners and high level managers need to post a thread with their business name and title just like you did. Kudos to you sir! (or mam)

So first Obama cut senior's social security. He is cutting pensions and stealing their retirement

This is how my clients pay for their services AND IT'S HOW WE KEEP THEM OUT OF NURSING FACILITIES....(WHICH DRAINS THE ECONOMY)

So now they cant afford our services(My company provides care for the lowest cost in the state of Illinois. No one charges less. We as a company only profit about 1.00 per hour which goes to the office staff and growing the company....growth at a snails pace) whereas most companies charge 19-20 dolars per hour we charge 15.50 and our shaff get paid 10.50 (all but one dollar go to licensure and insurance and taxes)

NOW we have obamacare. Now many companies like mine claim their employees are part time...we do too. However.....let me put it like this. Caregivers are hired and told we are part time only as we cannot guarantee hours. However my company has a lot of clients that require care 24/7

We do this by scheduling caregivers in 12 hour shifts so it reasonably takes 6 employees to staff the client. and most get 36 hours a week. Even a small company with only 9-10 clients (most of us have around 30+ that puts them over the 50 employee max and now we have to be forced into obamacare.

There is no money to buy employee health insurance and no money to pay the fines
So now companies like mine are forced to cut employees hours. DID you understand that my employees who make only 10.50 per hour now will no longer be able to survive without getting multiple jobs. And before anyone bitches about their rate my staff make .50 more an hour starting pay then any other company in Illinois...by design. Its a hard job with low pay and my staff are amazing. Unfortunately we can't pay more without raising client rates.

Now we COULD pay the insurance and save the caregiver jobs...

how?

By raising the rates a senior must pay to access our services. Even the companies charging 19-20/hour cant afford it.

So now seniors can't stay in their homes, they ill be forced into institutions and then the death panel will say their care is too expensive and leave them for dead.

OBAMA is killing your grandma. and anyone who says different is welcome to speak to me.

I didn't even go into the income tax hike and how THAT effected my staff.

The funny thing is most of my staff voted for OBAMA bc he was easily able to deceive them into thinking the gov would take care of them and that he would raise the welfare class out of the gutter. He just killed them and they still don't understand it. Some even thought I raised the tax that came out of their check.

It's a shame.....they are some of the most compassionate people I know and just watched them get duped despite my warnings.

SO OBAMAkilled the economy by destroying the senior care industry which happens to be the fasted growing and largest service industry in America. Companies like mine provide the majority of jobs too....Now we're all being forced out of business.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP