Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alien Abduction Maybe? I dont wanna believe
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, a little nervous to eve put this out there. its 4/29/2013 and last night something happened.
I was in a dream, or at least I think it was a dream. It was so real, but i never left the couch.
As far as I remember, i was in a scene where we were some kind of military, but older military, not recent equipment or anything. Then one scene I am literally on top of a submarine because it had surfaced and docked. Im not sure where this was, but then next there were ships everywhere and then people started getting pulled to the sky. I ran and got inside. Next scene sounds funny but I was then taking a pee in a nasty toilet that had not been cleaned for a long time. After that, i was just walking through this place, and wham! Im pulled up. I just know it was some kind of aliens or something that we were running from. And at one point I was in something, but I didnt see the alien, nor did I see them working on me. I just remember struggling and screaming, and then some kind of burn on my wrist area.
When I woke up this morning, I actually have this mark on my wrist, and I cannot explain it. I looked at everything around me, and even try to imprint things that were around me on my arm to see if it matched, and nothing! What has happened? The mark almost looks like a triangle burn mark but instead of a pointed tip its a straight tip. What the heck went on? [email protected] Please help
Ed

ufo56
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP