Users Online Now: 1,336 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 204,785
Pageviews Today: 264,291Threads Today: 55Posts Today: 927
02:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To all the so-called Christians who also believe that you should shoot police if and when they enter your home forcibly
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Matthew 5:5
The meek will inherit the Earth.

Mark 12:17
Render to Caesar what is Caesar's.

Matthew 10:28
Be not concerned with the ones who can destroy only your body.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Matthew 18:1-4
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

I guess the point I am trying to make to the Christians out there is this:

What is the purpose of you being on this planet, right here, right now?

If you truly believe this is the end of the age spoke of in the Bible and throughout prophecy then why are you here during that most important portion of history?

Is it to die valiantly with guns blazing for something that is completely carnal, of this world, and really not important to the value of your own personal spiritual growth?

If they come for your for real like for real martial law... Not the bullshit over in Boston... I know it's a test of our response. I know the frog in boiling water... blah blah blah, and certainly I agree with you, BUT the big BUT.

What are you as a christian supposed to do if it all goes down and they want to take you and family to a camp or some such thing or whatever everyone thinks is going to happen around here?

Just interested is all...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP