Users Online Now: 2,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 682,369
Pageviews Today: 1,091,068Threads Today: 434Posts Today: 6,291
11:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLPVC's TheRawFeedLive Presents -Pamela Rae Schuffert- "RING OF FIRE" Nukes - Tues April 30 at 11 PM EST **ON AIR LIVE**
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Join us at 11pm eastern, with featured guest Pamela Rae Schuffert

Pamela Rae Schuffert has been performing in-depth investigative journalism nationwide for 18 years now.

Pamela states, "My reports have become famous worldwide. I am also proud to confess I am a BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN,a true BELIEVER of Jesus Christ, which means personally that I adhere to high standards of morality and integrity, including in my research and in my personal life. I cover urgent subjects which include the deadly emerging NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA in America."

[link to www.blogger.com]

TONIGHT'S TOPIC:

AMERICAN HOLOCAUST and The Coming NEW WORLD ORDER

President Obama, Please HALT "RING OF FIRE" Nukes NOW!

Covert military operations such as I have described and potentially able to take place nationwide, will cause millions of innocent Americans to be murdered and maimed.
And these covert US military operations cannot proceed as planned WITHOUT YOUR FULL AUTHORIZATION AND CONSENT as America's President and COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF of the US military.
If you therefore give your consent and approval for the US military and cooperating US agencies and consenting foreign military powers to proceed with these false flags and black ops, the blood of millions of innocent Americans who will die, will ultimately be on YOUR hands, President Obama

God forbid.

[link to americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com]

Participate live in our web based auditorium (below)
[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

or at blogtalk radio
[link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

:listenLIVE2:

CALL IN LIVE TO LISTEN; OR TO ASK A QUESTION OF THE HOST 347-826-9314

Listen Live @

[link to therawfeedlive.com]

Winamp/VLC Player:

[link to stream.therawfeedlive.com:2199]

Windows Media Player:

Real Player:

QuickTime:

:GLPVClive:

[link to www.therawfeedlive.com]

like us on facebook
[link to www.facebook.com]

subscribe to us on youtube for previews of shows
[link to youtube.com]

view our show calendar here
[link to www.therawfeedlive.com (secure)]

*We ask that those in the auditorium refrain from posting youtube videos as it lags the chat and disrupts the podcast, please post videos in this show thread*
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP