Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Child Protective Services Root Out Rh Negative Candidates
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Recently, Anna and Alex's boy was kidnapped By CPS. I had a gut feeling about their motives so I decided to google Rh - and CPS. Wow, to my amazement most of the articles on this combination had been scrubbed. Which to my mind reads that there is a connection. Also , whenever the Rh - topic comes up , there is an endless shill on the idea. Weird. Anyhow, when I heard that this child was abducted by the CPS I had a feeling that this child was , in fact Rh -. Prove me wrong. I have data that the elites , in their attempt to keep their bloodline pure are by "whatever means" are attempting to kill off any bloodline they deem unpure. They are using the hospital staff as the callers and the CPS as the enforcers. Prove me wrong.God only knows what drugs they are shooting inti these infants . Rogame? DNA altering cocktail? Skin Cancer promoting or what? Who knows?
Idol1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP