Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ET Disclosure in Washington - Anonymous Confesses
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message REVELATIONS in Washington - ET Disclosure "in a Nutshell"
Kerry Cassidy of ProjectCamelot.org talks about the Revelation made yesterday (see below)
at the Citizen Hearings on Disclosure, a confession from a witness, disclosed now, released now after his recent death.
Here's her Friday interview on the Mike Harris Show, from yesterday, Friday
MP3-hr-1 : [link to mediaarchives.gsradio.net]
MP3-hr-2 : [link to mediaarchives.gsradio.net]
(I haven't watched the sequence yet, so I do not know how earth-shattering it is. KC called it: "Disclosure in a Nutshell" : "I think I recognised who Rich Dolan was

interviewing... it will be revealed soon," she said.)
The witness reveals :
"Eisenhower blew his top, when he was told he did not have a high enough security clearance (to get the information about Area 51.)... The secret space program... is the Military Industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about."
=== === QUOTING from her Blog :
"Eisenhower was set to Invade Area 51"
MUST SEE MAY 3RD PART 2 IN THE ARCHIVE OF THE LIVE STREAM OF THE HEARING
go to: [link to citizenhearing.org]
SIGN UP FOR THE LIVE STREAM ... today is the last day... this is history in the making...
DEATHBED CONFESSION OF WITNESS TO RICH DOLAN...
Correction: Linda Moulton Howe has also interviewed this witness 14 years ago recording "eleven, 90 minute audio tapes..." after which, he was threatened and then were never released.
You can read more here: [link to DON'T_USE_THIS.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP