Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Immunity/Resistance to Neurolinguistic-programming
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A simple familiarity with the techniques of Neurolinguistic-programming seems to bring resistance to it's intended effects. Learning as many techniques as you can might better the chance of not being manipulated.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

For those who are familiar: Isn't it sometimes cute when people try to wield it on you? How do you react? Do you tell them, or do you play along? I do the latter, unless it's a salesperson or a cult leader.

Here's a couple examples of what I colloquially call the 'word association by touch' technique. A bank-teller who tried to make me think she was 'wonderful': "Have a WONDERFUL (stressing the word while placing her hand on her chest above her breasts) day!" Also, a very intelligent, sexy lady attempted to make me feel that I 'need' her. (Placed her hand on my shoulder during a conversation, then immediately grabbed her arm while stressing the word "NEED").

Does anyone know of techniques they'd like to share?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP