Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Middle east is a cesspit, ask me a fucking question
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm an atheist. Never read the whole bible and lest the talmud. Today I was looking for a way to call Israelis sodomites (witch is an awesome insult), and sure their script does allow some level of pedophilia (and also with the same sex)behavior. But in the language I also found the stoning ritual of perpetrators. Fuck, stoning is an evil way to kill someone. Then it struck me, if two middle eastern religions are for stoning, the bible which comes from the same cesspit must have the same sentences, and it was there indeed.

So we have tree texts, arabic/muslim, jew and christian who uses the same ritual to kill people.

For me it's strong evidence that it's all from the same shit someone else wrote before, probably the Sumerians.

I wont go so far as to tell you Christ didn't exist, I wasn't there. But all this shit they wrote comes from the same cesspit you despise today.

My advice for you christians is to follow Christ quotes and leave all other shit behind as everything else is very bad and leans you toward doom.

As a meter of fact, I couldn't find sodomites in any western indigenous culture, mine our yours from North America.

It existed in Greece and Plato in his last posthumously published work, The Laws, stated homosexual sex will be treated the same as incest. It is something contrary to nature, and although there won't be laws against it, nevertheless a propaganda programme will encourage everyone to say that it is "utterly unholy, odious-to-the-gods and ugliest of ugly things". He after so much butt fucking may have woken up to the fact it's unnatural and only leads to disgrace.

I would go so for to ask you kindly to reconsider your beliefs. Forget all bull they sold you, be just a nice person who believe in that we should never do to others what you wouldn't to to yourself or your own. If there is a God or heaven, if you do that you will be more than welcome.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP