Users Online Now: 2,335 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 850,771
Pageviews Today: 1,410,855Threads Today: 581Posts Today: 9,966
02:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interview with NASA Plasma Physicist from Lunar Clementine Mission- ANSWERS to your questions are now POSTED- Pages 5 and 6
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'll pass questions along to him.

Dr. Brandenburg has agreed to do a voice chat here on GLP.
He and I are getting together next Saturday
and I will get a date or two when he can devote an hour or so to us.

He is a fascinating man who knows John Lear and knew Gordon Cooper.
He has an amazing resume and even more amazing stories.
We teach at the same school and have hung out a few times.

He is 'all-in' or perhaps 'all-out' is a better description.
He is very open to me in our conversations and I would expect
the same 'no-holds-barred' attitude during the voice chat show.

John Brandenburg, PhD is a plasma physicist. He did his graduate work in California at Lawrence Livermore National Lab in controlled plasmas for fusion power, and has worked in defense, energy, and space research. Dr. Brandenburg was also part of the Clementine Mission to the Moon which discovered water at the Moon's poles. However, the focus of Brandenburg's scientific career has been to complete the great effort of Einstein to unify the two long range forces of nature, gravity and electromagnetism.
---
He's written a few books.

Beyond Einstein's Unified Field: Gravity & Electro-Magnetism Redefined

Veteran plasma physicist John Brandenburg reveals the new theory that finally accomplishes what Einstein failed to do: the GEM Unification Theory proves the mathematical and physical interrelation of the forces of gravity and electromagnetism! This theory vindicates Einstein's dedication to unifying the fields in the final labor of his life.
[link to www.amazon.com]
---

Under the pen name of Victor Norgarde he published Morningstar Pass

Here is some of Amazon's description:
... Morningstar Pass, a book that pulls no punches and does not sheath the sword unblooded. Morningstar Pass, plunging boldly where no other book has ventured, captures the whole wonderous nightmare that the UFO experience has become, from bizarre experiments performed on helpless abductees, to horrifying mutilations, to beyond, to the world of secret government, supported by its own secret police, to the aliens in their secret bases and finally to the beckoning stars themselves. The book does this by placing the cover-up, humanity, the earth, in a real cosmos, where humanity and its passions are part of the universe, not an aberration on it. Then comes the fall of the cover-up, in a climax of violence and desperation, to leave the human race facing ...?
[link to www.amazon.com]
---

He told me (while winking- yeah sure it's fiction.)
I'm only a couple hundred pages into the book, too much time on GLP. LoL

This guy is one smart cookie, I walked by his classroom tonight,
looked at his whiteboard and wished I had sat tonight's lecture.

So bone up on your Mars/UFO/Plasma/Einstein theories and I'll update this thread with a date that works for both GLP and him.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Life on Mars

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP