Users Online Now: 1,752 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 505,652
Pageviews Today: 833,719Threads Today: 290Posts Today: 5,373
09:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Death is never the end of the story. I love GLP and all its superstars!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ugh, I can't stop coughing up blood.
All role playing aside, my words are truth about my physical body in May 2013.
Every day now I am constantly hacking up green globs, full of bright red blood, maybe about 50ml/day.
The lack of physical energy and general sick feeling is probably the worst part, though sometimes it even hurts to take a simple breath of air.
Each day is very up and down, though I still know how to enjoy a GOOD DAY.
I had a recent dream where an old man told me the only thing that matters now is to enjoy the good times and never look back, never regret anything.

So far with the doctor, things aren't looking good, so I believe I will just forgo the slow agonizing chemo process and accept my own inevitability with open arms.

Oh well, when it's your time, it's your time.
Though death is never the end of the story in my personal opinion, at the end of the day, this was just one of many journeys.

With potentially less than a month left on Earth, I would do everything in my power to accept myself and to accept everything and everyone else before my body expires.
It's not always easy, the road can be bumpy, but when you KNOW your time in this world is no longer limitless, suddenly the spiritual motivation kicks into overdrive.
Call it a spiritual bucket list of sorts!

When I leave this world, I want to leave, knowing I've experienced what I came here for; to witness and interact with all of life in all its glory.

I sense, we ALL came here to evolve our spiritual self, to learn from others, to learn from ourselves and how we interact with ALL else.
As for the the challenges encountered, all the stresses of life, it will all become completely irrelevant without a body, though nevertheless, the spirit self will have evolved.

My only dying wish after it inevitably happens, is that I have the opportunity to meet some of you on the other side.

I love GLP and all its superstars, even those that might dislike me, I am now learning to accept and love you too!

I'll be the one with the bright blue eyes and huge smile on my face to greet and accept everyone in the next world of love, a world where neither good nor evil exists, a world of white and infrared where everything is illuminated.

flower
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP