Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dubya on Boston - Small Edit I found
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there have been a few threads about this but I wanted to do another bump bc I just saw this video and it really hit me. It's a quick edit from Diane Sawyer's interview with him and his wife.

Bush Jr made me sick just as much as anyone, but to be completely honest while looking back, his body language said it all. I sort of feel he got into something he thought he wanted, but then realized yo this isnt for me. Maybe it was the damage he had to follow through with, maybe there is regret. Who knows? But IMO his body language at time reveals the true personality who was our president for 8 years and was the leader during the most tragic event in our recent history. I'm no shill i swear, fuck that, but during all that, did recognize what I felt was a genuine empathy regardless the context, when shit went down. You know it really does suck how this whole thing works. Anyways here is the link ( [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
God Bless us all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP