Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pandemic Preps - Need to Know Information
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message With All that I've been unearthing lately it came to me to start a 'Pandemic Preps' Thread. Perhaps it can help and everyone can collect what could be life saving before items become unavailable.
Please 'Chime In' I know there is a wealth of knowledge in all of you! Definitely a God Wink for me to do something positive with all the info in my head and what I've been unmasking.
Right off the bat we should have Colloidal Silver, Turmeric, oregano oil, vitamin D, garlic, all good for reducing infection inflammation on and interfere with the virus' ability to reproduce. Skullcap and Resveratrol (red wine) are purported to be the natural equal to Tami-flu weaker but readily available right now. Will have to break it down per disease because some herbals will trigger the opposite effect killing one faster and that's not good!
Just thinking after reading how the Spanish Flu started in the US [link to www.flu.gov]
and finding this
There are the facts and there is the truth. Facts are often debated, because facts depend on how you
calculate them. Truth is often ignored because it is often unpopular and usually unpleasant. Press
coverage about the coming unique H1N1 influenza surge has focused thus far on the facts -- how many
people will get sick and how many will die, how many vaccine inoculations will be available and how
many shots will be needed to protect someone from this virus.
Thus far, most coverage, and the government announcements on which the coverage is based, have
ignored two unpleasant truths -- first, that it is unlikely the health care delivery system will be able to
respond to a significant flu wave and second, that the economy is likely to be severely affected by a
widespread and long-lasting flu surge.
Flu - Everyone is at Risk
"Bird flu, a human pandemic is unavoidable and will take place sooner or later", stated Dr. David
Nabarro, United Nations World Health Organization Coordinator for avian and human influenza.
He estimated as many as 150 million potential deaths worldwide. Many experts believe that could
be a conservative estimate.
According to Dr. Nabarro: "Once a flu pandemic starts, everyone will be at risk of getting pandemic
flu, because no one has natural immunity to the virus. However, certain groups may be at greater
risk of dying than others. There are strong indications that the coming bird-flu pandemic may be
similar to the influenza pandemic of 1918 and, if so, healthy adults would be most at risk of dying,
along with pregnant women and the elderly"
This little book could save your life!
[link to www.provident-living-today.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP