Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject World Bank Insider: Western Power Structures Collapse
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Yesterday I had the opportunity to speak with one of the most courageous and astute women in the western world: By Karin Hudes, Ex Senior Advisor at the World Bank - which now appears as a whistleblower. It was a very important debate, because Karin Hudes worked 20 years at the World Bank as an economist and lawyer before she reported on the internal fraud and corruption in World Bank and was "Gone".

World Bank Whistleblower Karin said: "I am now struggling for years to make the Americans realize what is happening. I'm not penetrated, because this finance group has bought the press and systematically engaged in disinformation. This undermines the core of democracy. How citizens can vote without informed opinion without the information to which they are entitled? And so this stranglehold to offer the information is ending very soon."

[link to translate.google.de]

Here you can download the interview: Interview with Karen Hudes (mp3): [link to bullmarketthinking.com]

World Bank Whistleblower: "Precious Metals To Serve As An Underpinning For Paper Currencies"

[link to translate.google.de]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP