Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was a Illuminati assassin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message the year was 1978. I was 14 I was very poor I had to steel to get what the money. I was addicted to drugs and the only person who looked out for me was my girlfriend she would do anything to help me. One day I was walking through the Washington DC looking for some shops to rob. I soon found one a small corner shop I ran in there with a knife and I began to freaten the shop keeper to give me the money. He got out a pistol and he then freatened to shoot me if I didn't leave the shop. I then tackled him to the ground and I took the gun off him and I shot him in the head I was shocked of what I had just done. The police pulled up outside and they walked into the shop I noticed they were very calm. One of them said very calmly "come with us" I had to go with them. They didn't put me in hand cuffs and they just left the crime scene and then I noticed that the car wasn't going towards the police station and that is wear my story began. On this discussion I will tell you about how I became a assassin for the Illuminati and what I had to do. This all will sound fake I swear this is all true.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP