Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Madagascar, The GIANT Alien Race
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will attempt, to post this again. By any chance if my post is taken from the database again, please make a note of what I am about to tell you. It is very important There is a Alien Race. They are giant in size, about 3 or 4 times the height of a bear standing on his back legs. Their physical size is massive, once again about 3 or 4 combine bears. They are the predator race of Aliens. They are called the Madagascar. Even though their size is so massive, if they are in a room with you, you would not even know it. Unless they make their presence known to you. The Madagascar are an Ancient Alien race, their presence on this planet is marked. Look at all those, unexplained ancient massive structures, that still stand all over the world. That would have taken the man power of over a thousand men to build. The Madagascar have never left this earth. They are still here. The giant Alien race, they are beautiful. I have been in the presence of them, although it is difficult to give you a deep, description of their face. I saw them in a silhouette shadow form. I can tell you when the Madagascar sits down, it looks like they are still standing. That gives you an idea of their giant like size. Their head size is extremely large. They can take any size man and palm them like a basketball. They want me to tell all of you about them. They want all of you to understand and realize they are here on earth with you. They want their presence known. It is o.k. if you don't understand why they are called Madagascar. They just want you all to understand , that is the name they all want you call them. The Ones of many Alien, Ancient Races. The MADAGASCAR. The predator gods.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP