Users Online Now: 1,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 114,088
Pageviews Today: 155,851Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 685
01:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook. Too perfect and too vague at the same time.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Having taken a break from the Sandy Hook madness I took some time to revisit and started with this article from CNN

[link to www.cnn.com]

It was the March 29th article stating what had become more clear to investigators. Well....

Nothing was more clear, just lots and lots of " officials " speaking of random things they thought or found. Nobody officially quoted. Just stories that we have to believe.

But what makes it so perfect? We have to take everyone by their word. If it seems that the narrative starts to lose steam, along comes another Sandy Hook "witness" with a story. No verifiable facts, just another emotional story.

No surveillance video, Nobody that can give solid facts, just a big " trust me" story. Medical examiner pretty much gives the whole thing away.

So call me a naysayer and a conspiracy nut. There is absolutely no way you can convince me a person, no matter how deranged, decided killing school children would be a thought. Oh he's a computer nerd check the..oh he smashed it..ah....oh he played Call Of Duty....oh but maybe not online...So he went to gun ranges....well not sure. The fact that you prove it by telling me more stories tells me it's fake. The school nurse did not help those poor kids?...oh she was scared sh**less and hid to the point cops did not find her for 4 hours. Nice. Well that answers why nobody helped the kids and just let them die.

BS nobody would do that! Nobody!

Really don't know if I would laugh on TV when I am being interviewed about a recently deceased family member...and if it was my child...NO WAY. I would at least guilt cry...

Perfect story though. It's so over the top that the casual observer thinks " well who would make that up". My lord why would anyone fake the killing of kids? Yeah I know. The people who dreamed this up knew all the stop gaps...even if it's sloppy and we can prove it's fake it's too late.

So here we are. Dealing with a story with so many holes and absurdities it makes your head spin but we have a public that played along and unwilling to admit that we all got duped.

I wonder what the next one will be..

yodarant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP