Users Online Now: 1,647 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 209,845
Pageviews Today: 280,745Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,108
02:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So im going hiking for the next two weeks.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Think its a bad time? I'm going to be roughly 750 miles from home. I can just picture it, I'm on the trail and finally make it to the next town just to find out there has been a massive EMP or solar flare that has wiped out all electronics and transportation, well that is my luck anyway. I have been planning this section hike of the Appalachian trail for the past year and i know my luck, if anything is going to happen its going to be while im on the trail, however i can not let the things i worry about control my life, this is something i want to do and im going to do it.

Just in case though i do have my BOB packed and in my vehicle so if need be i can hike back and grab whatever long term supplies i may need, and the nature of my hike i should be better prepared than most people would be so i suppose i'll be alright.

Anybody have any tips? Any other AT hikers out there?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP