Users Online Now: 1,435 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 281,501
Pageviews Today: 447,584Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,831
04:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pineal gland, magnetic fields, solar flare activity, health, and the connections in between...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Did you know?

When the sun’s emission of a 2.8-gigahertz radiowave frequency is increased we tend to feel better.

[link to www.heartmath.org]

With the increase in solar activity over the last few days, I have felt drawn to share this clip below in a new thread (is a snip from the movie). It was posted in a few others but I feel many probably missed it!!

One of my absolute favorite things to study is the connection of solar activity/earth resonance and the human body.

The movie Solar Revolution was released a few weeks ago with some amazing insight and research into the connections of the body/brain/and solar activity...
Thread: Solar Revolution - New Mind Blowing Documentary On How The Sun Will Change Our Consciousness Beyond 2012

I found this amazing clip from it online and wanted to post it here instead of embedding it in past threads that no one will read or see it in!

Some more interesting info.

Thread: Rise and Shine! Solar Flares and Decalcification of the Pineal Gland

Solar Cycles, Sunspots, Solar Flares, the Global Climate
& the Evolution of Human Consciousness

[link to www.lunarplanner.com]

Solar storms and the Pineal Gland: Riding the power wave

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

Interaction between the Sun and human excitability

About 3/4s of the way down the page linked below - there are a few articles on the link, but just scroll down to the one with the title above -

[link to www.glcoherence.org]

"When the data is examined, it appears that when solar-geomagnetic activity is changing most rapidly and is on the ascent or on the descent of a solar cycle, when solar spots are rapidly increasing or diminishing respectively, it has the greatest potential to affect human moods, behavior patterns, creativity and historical trends. "

Quote from above link.

5 Amazing properties of Sunlight

[link to www.activistpost.com]

Take a second and imagine how deeply this could change the minds of thousands if not millions of people if they could see the changes going on right before their eyes AND in their brains!

Our world is change whether people believe it or not...waking up to a completely new reality. It's hard to put your fingers on at times, but the veil is lifting and the more people become aware of this fact, the greater the changes become.

It can be very frustrating at times, and I find myself angry, anxious, nervous about certain things or feeling trapped in this reality, I have to step back and realize it all has to happen like this, we have to learn and grow through this process.

Taking the time to be in "awe" about something can really change your perception of the day...

Reality is often stranger than fiction ;)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP