Users Online Now: 2,031 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,030,987
Pageviews Today: 1,883,800Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 13,872
06:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PA middle school--bullet just found on bathroom floor, school locked down/students searched
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to abclocal.go.com]

I actually saw this from a friends post, as her kids attend Nazareth Middle School. Apparantly a single bullet was found on the boys bathroom floor, which lead to the school being locked down, and the 8th grade boys lockers being searched and the boys being body searched with a metal detector. The school has now lifted the "lockdown", and is reviewing tapes of who entered the bathroom before the bullet was found.

As of now, no mention of what type of bullet, or what has been viewed on the videotape. I believe the "lockdown" was lifted around 11:30am. I will keep you posted if I hear anything else regarding who or what placed the bullet in the bathroom. I will also reach out to my friend to see if she gets any official word from the school.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP