Users Online Now: 2,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 924,200
Pageviews Today: 1,229,687Threads Today: 307Posts Today: 4,747
10:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Abon’go (Roy) Malik Obama - ever hear of this guy?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Of course its not unusual to ask your brother or half-brother to be your best man at your wedding. And it would also be normal if he asked you to be his best man at his wedding.

Malik Obama is Barack's half brother, was his best man at his wedding and in turn was the best man at Malik's wedding (well, one of them anyway). He is also the founder of the Barack H. Obama Foundation. This organization recently came to light with the IRS scandal. The organization received tax exempt status in 2011 within a month of applying...and even made it retroactive back to 2008 to take care of allegations during that time period.

The foundation has yet to produce evidence of actually building anything or using the money collected in any way that is productive. By the way, the majority of the money has come from his connections in Saudi Arabia, Libya, Sudan and Yemen.‘These people were happy that my brother is the President of the United States,’ he says. ‘So they invited me to conferences. I saw it as a chance to use my name in a good cause.’ He especially liked Gaddafi, whom he met about half a dozen times.

But, it doesn't stop there. He is also a "proud Muslim" (his words) and converted to Islam. When asked what his younger brother thought of his choice, he replied ‘They’ve never commented to me about it. They keep their thoughts on such matters to themselves. But they are happy that I’m a proud Muslim.

He has 12 known wives, but won't admit to how many he actually has. His latest wife was 17 at the time. (this is against even Islamic law). He has been accused of beating at least one wife, but he denies this claim.

Malik (Roy) first came to the US in 1985 to meet up with his younger brother. I guess he liked it here:

A private investigative report … shows that Roy Obama has been identified since 1988 with 22 different rental addresses in the Washington, D.C. area, including addresses in Prince Georges County and Montgomery County, Md.

Public records shed more light on Malik’s life here in America. A private investigator learned that Malik has a Social Security number and that it was issued between 1985 and 1987. But then, again, so did Aunt Zeituni and Uncle Omar–both illegally in the United States.

Sources:
[link to wtpotus.wordpress.com]
[link to dailycaller.com]

Also, simply Google his name. There is much more information listed damn near everywhere.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP