Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am a White Muslim Convert
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm just interested to see what you people think of people like me, who converted to Islam. I actually grew up in a decidedly non-religious home. I never went to church, except for funerals and occasionally weddings. But I started getting interested in religion after 911 and studied Islam. I converted in 2004, here are some facts about me and my views...

I am a student, studying medicine.
I live in a "Christian" white country in Europe.
I work part-time and pay my taxes.
I sometimes indulge in the use of recreational drugs.
I despise radical Muslims who make me look bad.
I have had sexual relations with several white Christian women after I converted, as well as other ethnic groups.
I will most likely marry a Muslim woman, as I believe it is beneficial to stick to your own kind.
I despise Zionists and the vast Jewish influence on media and world affairs but I also think communism is a useless ideology.
I am disgusted by white peoples apathy in regards to the demographic change you are experiencing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP