Users Online Now: 1,981 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 41,296
Pageviews Today: 77,042Threads Today: 35Posts Today: 538
12:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HAARP beam on doppler radar of Oklahoma tornado?????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't know what to make of it, but the long range doppler imagery of Oklahoma weather radar shows what seems to be an energy beam being fired from Perryton's vicinity toward OK city.

[link to radar.weather.gov]

I recorded it and saved a gif loop in case they update the data.

[link to n57i.img-up.net]

Now that's why I think that's an energy beam:

The WSR-88D radar obtains weather information (precipitation and wind) based upon returned energy. The radar emits a burst of energy, when the energy strikes an object (raindrops, snowflakes, bugs, birds, mountains etc), the energy is scattered in all directions. A small fraction of the scattered energy is directed back toward the radar. The radar receives this reflected signal during its listening period, and then computers analyze the strength of the returned pulse, time it took to travel to the object and back, and phase shift of the pulse. This process of emitting a signal, listening for any returned signal, then emitting the next signal, takes place very fast, up to 1300 times each second. The better the target is at reflecting radio waves (i.e. more raindrops, large hailstones, ice, etc), the stronger the returned energy or echo will be.
 Quoting: [link to www.erh.noaa.gov]

According to their explanation on how a doppler radar works, repeated energy beams are fired upon a target, that's supposed to bounce the signal and give them an echo-location of the atmospheric precipitation.

Considering that chemtrails are loading the air with nanoparticles responsive to microwaves, EM waves, radio waves and stuff, what prevents a radar like that from being used to boost a tornado??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP