Users Online Now: 1,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 318,758
Pageviews Today: 518,245Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,591
05:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lucked out at Walmart tonight. Well sort of...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I went to Walmart where I had been previously told that New Mexico law doesn't allow for limiting purchases, so they could not comply with the Walmart nationwide ammo limit per customer. They said the first guy in line when the ammo is put out can simply buy it all.

Well I'm at the sporting good counter getting my fishing license when a stock clerk brings out some ammo. This after the sales guy said they weren't expecting any. At first they thought it was just 12 gauge and .40 cal, and I said too bad 'cause I was hoping for .22 LR. Well turned out there was a whole case of Winchester 40 grain copper plated 100 count .22LR in the stack! So based on what they told me before, I said I wanted the whole case. The sales clerk then said he had to save some for other customers????? I then said I'd like at least 10 boxes then as I hadn't been able to buy any for damn near a year now.

As mentioned, I had the conversation on no limits in N.M. with him before and had said if there's a line of people, then they should apportion it out if only to prevent a fight if not simply to be fair. Well no line, I'm right there as it's being put out and I'd like to buy it all (the .22 lr that is), but no dice. He said I could have 5 boxes and then decided to make it six as he started to ring me up. So I got those six and scrambled to find a friend nearby to get at least four more before it sold out and mission accomplished on at least getting 10 boxes.

Sorry for the long post, but I never though I'd see the day again that I'd be able to buyt .22 LR at Walmart. dance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP