Users Online Now: 2,227 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 782,430
Pageviews Today: 1,376,771Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 9,442
01:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hospital Staff Should Frequently Change Their Cloths.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am just wondering, has anyone else notice this. Why are hospitals, clinics, and nursing facilities. Allowed to have their employees walk around in public still wearing their hospital scrubs. I don't know how many people, I have counted, walking around with their scrubs on in public places outdoors. The hospital staffs are around sick people all day, they handle hazardous material, from the human body. Dead and Alive. You have people who have made contact with patients. And then go to a sandwich shop, for lunch still wearing their scrubs, they had on in the hospital room. I have scene so many people wear their hospital scrubs to work, while riding public transportation. It is possible that hospital employees are the biggest, health risk to the public. Simply because they walk around all day in those filthy scrubs. If the CDC wears complete contamination suits, to keep from either contaminating or being contaminated. Why are hospital staff allowed to walk around in public wearing the same cloths, that they wear around patients? Elizastorm
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP