Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Technically, you can call us the Elite, not the Illuminati
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just want to point out that I am not here to disclose information about myself or any members of my group. My IP address has been changed to match a number in Jordan so good luck finding anything about me.

Contrary to contrary belief, the men who are pulling the strings behind closed doors are not members of the "Illuminati". The Illuminati was a superior secret society created 250 years ago by Mr Adam Weishaupt, who was a hardcore non-conformist. But generally, the original society of the Illuminati today is no more than a prestigious fraternity, with very little influence on our operations, much like a shell company.

I am the head of a subgroup, which is responsible for the financial, political, social and religous events in a certain region. The original group contains presidents, business and media moguls, famous religious personalities, TV personalities and banking families.

Our eventual and biggest objective is good and noble, but the road to that may have some flaws. We are not responsible for any killings, we may induce political complications which lead the people to do their own wars like the ones is Syria, but then again, it is them who choose to hold weapons, obey their rulers and fight for their political and religious parties.

As I said before, their is a misconception regarding the label of our movement being called the "Illuminati". Now, I can safely say that very few men in our rather populous movement are enlightened, but nonetheless, they play their role to bring about a new structure for mankind.

By enlightened, I mean, men who have come to know the true nature regarding ourselves as human beings and the world which we live in. Men who have discovered, learned then proved the divinity of the human spirit.

Now you might ask, why would a so-called "elite" person discuss some rather secretive agenda on an internet forum. And the answer is simply because I thought I would inform a few mere mortals on this website, which we have our own staff to monitor (along with other conspiracy forums)that along the many civilizations of mankind, such as the Mayas, Pharaohs and Romans; the rulers always created the Gods for their people, along with their own rituals and rules as a means to control the large populations. The Romans successfully distracted their people by "entertaining" them with circus shows, gladiatorial contests and fake Gods. In very much the same essence as we are doing today.

May peace be upon you,
Your friend
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP