Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange dream last night: angels, powers, heaven
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I was on a hilltop looking up at the sky. Night time, bluish haze, nice big full moon out. A golden virtual screen came down with different angelic beings as "options" on the screen. I used my right thumb and pointer finger and chose some angelic being.

Then the hill and environment kinda did a "stage right" and I was on what appeared to be on the same hill but with a lot of others like me. I was in my same body but I was granted abilities and an "option" to change my appearance to my angelic appearance. We all had a golden orb in each hand and were reviewing the long lessons we just received in an instant in our heads. We all then started to try to use the golden orb in either hand and began slowly waving our hands like making a snow angel in the snow. Some of us zoomed up to "heaven" in an instant...others of us took a bit longer.

About 2 minutes later I did it and zoomed up to our ozone layer when the realm changed. Entered a minute full of cloud-space (zooming extremely fast) then entered a place where it's hard to describe.

Coming from far away it looked like giant boulders were the ... "bottom" of this huge place and I looked closely at them. They basically just looked like a lot of different sized rocks all stuck together (with no concrete or antyhing--just stuck together as the bottom or bottom crust of this place.

So I'm slowly going down to this gate. It's bronze-golden colored and the bars of the gate are round like a church pipe organ pipes.

Well the gates open and you can't imagine what popped out. Little people things. about 4 feet tall (maybe taller as I was still descending as I overshot the place) blueish skin, oblong oval shaped heads. Long pointy ears. Teeth were upside down triangles and red and eyes were white. They had long spears and they were jabbing me as I just about landed at the gate. I fealt my health go and nearing death and as I was nearing death they were saddened and they thought "oh no" and offered hands to me but instead I went into an upright fetal position and let myself slowly die.

Then blackness and I awoke. Pretty intense dream. I still remember the fact I fealt air and breath on my cheeks & face until I hit what I call "the ozone" layer and then fealt nothing on body past that for the rest of the experience.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP